295 Lenox Street #104
- Spacious 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom
- Living room with wood-burning fireplace
- Beautifully updated kitchen with new stainless appliances
- Pet-friendly building
- Steps to Lake Merritt, Whole Foods Market, shopping & restaurants
- Elevator Building & wheel chair access
- HOA dues $435.02
- Professionally managed
- Over 1409 square feet per tax records
- One car garage parking and storage
- Easy access to 19th Street BART
- Centrally located with EZ access to Highway 24, 580 & 880.
- Walkscore 90!
Located on the north side of Lake Merritt, this awesome Adams Point condo offers two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and a light-filled western exposure with downtown views. The living room has a wood-burning fireplace and direct access to the private wrap around deck. A sleek and high style kitchen is open and inviting with an oversized white quartz island, custom lighting, white high gloss cabinetry and new stainless appliances. The stylish master bedroom suite is generously scaled with ample closets and direct deck access. Only two units in the building offer the wrap around deck accessed by the living and master bedroom. This is a professionally managed 24 unit building built in 1981 on a friendly block, near Uptown, Downtown and Lake Merritt. The condo is just short stroll from this lovely tree-lined block to 19th Street BART, Whole Foods, Children’s Fairyland and the Fox Theater. What an exciting offering in this highly sought after neighborhood!
McGuire PartnerMcGuire Real EstatecalDRE# 00882946415.385.3499 direct